Annual International Conference on Intelligent Computing, Mechanical and Production Processes (ICMPP'2016)
April 28-29, 2016 Pattaya (Thailand)
Abstract/Poster/Full Paper Submission Dates: April. 1, 2016
Welcome to the official website of the Annual International Conference on Intelligent Computing, Mechanical and Production Processes (ICMPP’2016) that will be held during APRIL 28-29, 2016 Pattaya (Thailand) . The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Intelligent Computing, Mechanical and Production Processes. Another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners of different parts of the world. The conference will be held regularly to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Intelligent Computing, Mechanical and Production Processes as well as in related fields.
The proceedings of the Conference will be published by IAE Press.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from CROSSREF.
- The proceeding will be submitted to CNKI, Google Scholar, Google, DOAJ, Citeseer for Indexing
- The Proceeding will also be submitted to ISI Thomson for review and indexing.
- The Printed Proceedings will be published with ISBN Numbers.
- The Proceeding will be archived in IAE-Press's Digital Library.
- One Excellent Paper will be selected from each oral session.
If anybody like to avail the Full Day City tour of Pattaya (Thailand) then please add USD 30 with the fee and mention that in the registration form/email at: email@example.com
Paper Submission Dates
|April. 1, 2016||Abstract/ Full paper Submission|
|April. 8, 2016||Paper Notification on or before|
|April. 14, 2016||Camera Ready Copy/ Paper Registration|
|April 28-29, 2016||Conference Date|
|Category||Registration Fee||Additional Page charges|
|Author||NOT attending (ONLY publication)*||USD 150||
For each page exceeding the limit
|Academician (IAE Member)||USD 150|
|Academician (Non IAE Member)||USD 175|
|Industry Professional||USD 200|
|Additional Paper(s)||USD 150|
*In that case, if author like to get the material then the postal charges will be charged
1. Online payment with PAYPAL using debit/credit card .
2. For ONLINE payment please contact Conference Secretary through email at firstname.lastname@example.org for link of ONLINE payment using Credit Card/debit Card/Travel Card
3. Pay by Bank Transfer
Please note that we firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated